What might framework to track popular data related to government and the public sector look like?
What constitutes the Public Sector?
- Public Agencies
- Governing Bodies & Elected Officials
- Members of those bodies (Positions)
- Contracts and Purchasing
- Public Projects
- Tax Revenues
- Parcel/Assessor records
- Employment Figures
- - any data that goes into or out of any system
- Public Services
- Waste/Garbage Services
- Electricity Power Services
- Environmental Services
- Health, Mental Health
- and more...
- Consider writing a Govstats grant proposal
- Who would fund this?
- Is a viable business model
Tagsopendata, public, transparency, and platform